Manage Construction Information
Whether you are an Owner, Architect, CM, GC, or sub-contractor, having the construction team aligned and armed with the latest and best project information is critical to project success and timely delivery.
Simplify the Submittal and RFI process with eCommunication
Knowing who owns the decision and status of Submittals and RFIs helps keep projects on schedule.
eCommunication is a single project shared workspace to organize all project information. You use eCommunication to initiate, track and trace changes (e.g., Submittals, RFI, CO, ASI) as they happen, via the web. The set routing and approval process automates the steps to approve and share changes, reducing risk and saving time.
Lose the Paper, Save Time & Money with eCommunication
- Automate and track receipt of key changes
- Easy to use — quick learning curve
- Cloud-based — no software to install, no IT recources needed
- Pricing based on project size — no overhead
Speed Project Delivery
Designed by AEC companies and built by experts in construction workflow, eCommunication
seamlessly fits with your existing systems and process.
eCommunication has all the right features in a simple to use website but with the hidden controls to customize to your workflow. There’s no second guessing the status of a Submittal or RFI and who owns the action.
eCommunication’s integrated secure document vault provides all critical construction information in a single site. There’s a complete record of the changes, including all associated records, plans, and documents. Project closeout is greatly simplified.
Unparalleled Team Communications
- Receive email notifications of changes & actions that need their attention
- Browse, view, and download documents from the vault
- Initiate a submittal and attach files for review/approval
- Quickly search and review project logs and team activity
- Mark up & stamp construction documents using eCommunication’s mark-up/stamping tool
To learn more, download the eCommunication datasheet. Contact Us to discuss how eCommunication can improve your team’s workflow and see a demo.
Email: email@example.com or Call: 1-800-888-0693